Quantum Nutritional Labs HCL 90 Capsules
PLEASE NOTE : THE PACKAGING IF DIFFERENT TO THAT SHOWN
About Supplements.co.nz Quantum Nutritional Labs HCL
100% plant-derived betaine hydrochloric acid created to assist the body’s natural stomach acids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
This product features betaine hydrochloride which assists the body’s natural stomach acids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients, especially protein, vitamin B12, calcium, iron and other minerals.
As we age, we typically produce less hydrochloric acid (HCl) which reduces our ability to efficiently absorb nutrients from food. Reduced HCl production affects the amount of protein and calcium we can absorb and can interfere with bone metabolism. Incomplete protein metabolism can imbalance intestinal flora. Betaine hydrochloride promotes absorption of nutrients.
Betaine hydrochloride is also known as hydrochloric acid (HCL) or stomach acid.
- It helps digest food by breaking up fats and proteins. The low pH of the stomach's hydrochloric acid also destroys ingested bacteria and other microorganisms. Adequate levels of HCL are necessary for adequate absorption of protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron.
- Natural source, Pine-derived betaine hydrochloric acid.
- Assists the body’s natural stomach acids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients, especially protein, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, B-12.
- 100% solvent-free vegetable capsules.
- Excipient-free: no binders, fillers, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules.
Healthy stomach acid is needed for a healthy digestive tract. If you have low stomach acid, even the best food cannot be properly digested. If you are unable to absorb nutrients properly, this can lead to terrible health problems. Healthy stomach acid helps kill disease-causing microbes and parasites routinely found in the food you eat. If you have low stomach acid, these infecting invaders may not be destroyed by your stomach's acid bath. They can then cause many types of infections. Now you can see why low stomach acid (hypochlorhydria) is associated with so many common health problems. If these infections are not cleared, over time they can cause many symptoms, paving the way for full-blown disease.
Low stomach acid can also cause indigestion. Believe it or not, too little stomach acid is the most common cause of an acid stomach, not excess acid. Some people take antacids to relieve the uncomfortable acid feeling in their stomachs (common after eating high protein or high fat meals). But the vast majority of those with an "acid stomach" suffer from not enough acid. They simply can't digest what they've eaten. For some, an antacid may temporarily relieve a queasy stomach, but in the long run, regular use of antacids make the problem worse.
Recommended Use. Take 1 capsule after each meal daily, especially cooked meals.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children.