Terms & Conditions
In using this web site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you may not access or use this site
"Content" means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other material.
"You/Your" means you, the user of this web site.
"We/Us/Our" means www.supplements.co.nz who provides this web site.
You agree that We are not responsible for, nor do We endorse, any third party web sites or Content which You access in the course of using the web site. This includes any reliance upon or offence taken/caused by content, advertising, products or services accessed.
We accept no liability for any Content contained on the web site. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Content. You alone are responsible for the Content of your postings and any consequences of any such postings.
We shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, howsoever arising out of Your use of this web site, or any products supplied by this web site, or in respect of any of your actions or omissions taken in reliance on any information contained on this web site or any web site to which this web site is linked. The content of this site, including all articles and text is for informational use only. Always consult a doctor or health professional before starting any supplement or exercise program.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the web site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the web site.
All prices quoted are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of our control, some international orders are stopped by the customs agency in your country.
"We cannot be responsible for any customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply at Customs in any country. Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office, although we will ship any products you order to the address you provide.
The responsibility is yours to check with your country's customs office to verify that your products can clear customs.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, we cannot change the address information on an international order, and errors here could cause a delivery delay or rejection. We will give you the best service and ship it as quickly as possible. If for whatever reason the package is seized by Customs officials, we will not issue you a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. The vast majority of orders make it through customs without any problems, and most orders that are stopped are automatically returned to us. You may be responsible for any return shipping charges, in accordance with your local regulations."
Note: International customers are responsible for ensuring that the products ordered can be lawfully imported to your country. When ordering from Supplements.co.nz, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped to countries outside of New Zealand may be subject to import taxes and customs duties levied by the destination country once a shipment enters the country. From our experience, most foreign customers are not charged when they receive the shipment, however, any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient.
8. Specials -
All specials and deals are while stocks last only. No rain checks.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
10. Amendments to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, amend or update these terms and conditions without notice.