Clinicians L-Arginine 1000mg 90 Tabs
About Supplements.co.nz Clinicians L-Arginine 1000mg
Clinicians L-arginine is an amino acid that has numerous health benefits. It is primarily used to support heart health, circulation and blood pressure. It can also be helpful for healthy sex drive in both men and women.
Arginine competes with lysine for uptake so low lysine diets are recommended for enhanced arginine absorption. Foods that yield a high level of lysine include vegetables, beans legumes, fish, turkey and chicken.
No RDA has been established for arginine, however an observed safe level of 20 grams per day has been determined. Large doses are considered to be those greater than 5 grams per day.Supplementation at this level should only be undertaken with the guidance of a health professional to monitor plasma arginine levels and adjust supplementation accordingly.
Based on clinical studies, the following doses have been supplemeted: Coronary artery disease – 9 grams per day Erectile dysfunction – 5 grams per day Wound healing – 17 grams per day.
All males may use L-arginine if they require additional support in sexual performance and fertility, cardiovascular health and natural growth and development.
As a general rule if you are taking medications for diabetes, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure or blood coagulation you need to consult a health professional before you use Clinicians L-Arginine or any other product containing L-arginine.
- Plays a role in relaxing blood vessels, to support heart health, blood flow and healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy erectile function in males with low nitric oxide activity
- May support healthy sperm counts
- Supports healthy lean muscle mass and total strength
- L-arginine plays a role in hormone production to support natural growth and development
- For women, L-arginine may support reproductive health and fertility
- Clinicians L-Arginine provides a high potency form of this semi-essential amino acid
- Allows for flexible dosing regimes.
Take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily or as directed.
Side Effects: Generally considered safe and well tolerated at the recommended dose.
High-dose arginine supplementation (12g per day), may lead to hypotension – supplement under the guidance of a health professional and monitor blood pressure levels.
- Exercise caution in people diagnosed with schizophrenia or who display distinct characteristics of the disease as arginine may exacerbate psychiatric symptoms.
- People who have suffered from congestive heart failure or who are taking prescription medication for a heart conditions should seek the advice of their physician before supplementing with Arginine.
- Exercise caution in people with late stage liver disease as supplemental arginine may increase blood nitrogen urea levels.
- Individuals with Herpes simplex should consult their health care provider before taking arginine as this amino acid may affect the proliferation of the Herpes simplex virus (HSV).
- The use of L-arginine, may be associated with higher post infarction mortality, therefore it should not be recommended following acute myocardial infarction (heart attack).
- Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Although generally considered safe, to date there is insufficient information to support its use during these times.
Will this product work immediately to support my libido?
L-arginine helps to support circulation and therefore libido over time, it is not an instant fix
What does L-arginine do?
L-arginine is an amino acid that has numerous health benefits. It is primarily used to support heart health, circulation and blood pressure.